Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ubiquitous post? Maybe, but there's a reason "ultimate storage solution" is second only to "Big Money" posts in the land of the Dominion forums*, we're still waiting on the perfect one.

For the foreseeable future, the full game is out there, just waiting to be boxed up in some kind of sexy kit that holds everything in a non-awkward fashion.

Personally, I don't travel with Dominion much. It usually comes up from the basement. Sometimes it comes with me to family events. I just want something that keeps everything in its place and looks nice.

Some smart designer out there has to be able to come up with something perfect!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I know someone here is going to try to do the math and prove this statistic wrong, so let me save you the time: It is pure hyerbole.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Scholes
United States
Pecham
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One problem is that the weight of all those cards is more than most smallish cases can bear, particularly their handles and clasps. I use a big plastic scrap booking [!] container but I have to carry it tucked under my arm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Coffin
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland and Labrador
flag msg tools
I like trains.
badge
Nikola Tesla, Rockstar Scientist
mbmbmbmbmb
In a recent interview, Jay Tummelson suggested that said storage solution might be in the works...

Edit: Here's the link
Official Dominion Storage solutions on the way
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bullwinkle wrote:
Ubiquitous post? Maybe, but there's a reason "ultimate storage solution" is second only to "Big Money" posts in the land of the Dominion forums*, we're still waiting on the perfect one.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I know someone here is going to try to do the math and prove this statistic wrong, so let me save you the time: It is pure hyerbole.

Don't leave out the "Which Dominion Expansion Should I Get Next Threads"...http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/141264/all-115-which-domin...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Faber
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once I get out of work I am going over to my local board game shop to get it!

I am currently working on a solution that incorporates a game board and player boards to help keep the game nice and tidy while playing (and also works well for playing while traveling).

I am doing a lot of prototyping, so it might be a bit before I have a finished product/photos on here.

Let me know if you are interested by the idea and I can keep you updated/give more information, and if you want to pay for the materials, shipping, etc. I can get one to you when I am done as it is pretty easy to cut multiple pieces once I have a final design.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Mondaro
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a box off some dude on ebay that would have worked fine if I didn't sleeve my cards with the premium Mayday games sleeves. so i had to spill over into a smaller box I found in Michael's, which I'm using for Non-supply cards, the play mats and tokens.

If they are going to come up with an ultimate storage solution, I hope they factor in the cards being sleeved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.