Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Roswurm
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My opinion it's the traitor, Benedict Arnold. In believe you have almost a 50% chance of switching sides in a game. This is worse than having him die! Plus, his stats aren't anything exceptional at all to make it worth choosing in a draft. Please explain the upside to him. Yes 7 speed and 5 health is above average, but that doesn't change my opinion of him.

Also I noticed a lot of characters were downgraded from the original, such as Napoleon, who had his bonus reduced to an aura. Joshua Jordon's ability to turn into Superman is not permanent with an amaze. Avindel's bonus for ancient is gone.

On the plus side the Bladed Terror has been hugely upgraded being able to adventure and use weapons. Also Baron Von Krule is insanely powerful, making his special ability very easy to use. A real game changer. I'd pick him anytime.

Can I say, I miss G.R.A.S.P.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benedict Arnold looks pretty well-rounded and slightly above average with most stats. He's not going to excel at melee or ranged, but he's fairly competent in both. Strength and Intellect of 6 each will let him use most items. With the extra move he's going to be able to get the jump on his prey or move where he's needed most. With above average stats in most areas he can pass (not amaze) a lot of challenges.
This is the character to use to fill numerous roles if your team is lacking in any skills or your star characters are needed elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Svengaard wrote:
Strength and Intellect of 6 each will let him use most items.
If he's likely to switch sides doesn't that make you even less eager to give him items?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What triggers Benedict Arnold to flip?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If your team gets four Amazes during your adventure phases and you don't reset his counter then he'll switch sides.
Mind you, if you get four Amazes and don't reset his counter then you've probably got a decent lead anyways.
There's plenty of ways to either be prepared for his betrayal or to prevent it from happening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls