Joel Hills
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My group played thru the 15 games last year and now were talking about a reunion game.

I was thinking about a Reunion game where we play 5 games, and track the winners on the board, the person who won the most of the 5 gets to name the War. While the winners of the game dont get bonuses anymore, the board can still changes via event cards, so the game is not totally dead yet.

Has anyone else played beyond the 15th game? What did you do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sounds like a good idea
keep us posted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ecosmith Ecosmith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this idea a lot. My group played 14 games over a year ago and the cpaign winner is already known, the poor player in question is understandably eager to name the world (but he's been very patient I myst say), but just one more game with a foregobe conclusion might be a bit anticlimactic. I might suggest we do this and include the 15th ame so that we've all still got something to fight for.

Eco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Soth
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just finished our 15th game and have a tie for first in our 3 player game with 6 wins each. I did badly and only managed 3 wins but still had lots of fun though and got to name the world capital.

We are planning to get together each year after with the winner of the last game getting to choose a new rule to implement that they made up so it may be a new faction or maybe even adding an extra territory to the board. The possibilities are endless.

Now we get to play pandemic legacy and see what that has in store for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls