Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: US Marine CorpsMicrobadge: I was there when they gave him a banana, an apple, and a bed to sleep in!Microbadge: Heavy Cardboard podcast fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Greyhound lover
(x-post from the Southwest BGG forum)

Hello! There are a few of us located in the northern part of Denver that have been wanting to put together a war game group for some time and have finally done so:

History Unwritten

To start, the group will meet in Reunion (@ 104th & Tower Rd.), but we are totally willing to rotate the location, if that's what the group would prefer.

We welcome all levels of experience. Everything from block wargames to hex & counter...ancients to modern times and beyond. Bottom line is, we just want to get together and play some games! Maybe, eventually, we can get some of the larger (dare I say...Monster) games going.

Please don't hesitate to join the group (which is free, obviously) or contact me here.

We hope to have a solid group of folks soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Copper VGG UploaderMicrobadge: Copper ReviewerMicrobadge: Silver Session ReporterMicrobadge: Silver Microbadge DesignerMicrobadge: Golden Image Uploader
Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: US Marine CorpsMicrobadge: I was there when they gave him a banana, an apple, and a bed to sleep in!Microbadge: Heavy Cardboard podcast fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Greyhound lover
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls