Hide
4 Posts

BGG» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Where do you order your P&P cardgames in Europe 2013? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paco Ito
msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Deck Building fanMicrobadge: Tabletop Simulator fanMicrobadge: Terry Pratchett fanMicrobadge: I need a couple more hours in the day to finish my PnP projects!
I'm thinking of a bulk purchase of several P&P games I have bought over the years -mostly Lvl99 and Sirlin's Games- It would be somewhere between 100-1000 depending on pricing, to send either to Spain, Germany or even UK.

What webpage has the best quality/price ratio? Gamecrafter? Printerstudio?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For card games I've found PrinterStudio gave results I like, although I'm afraid I can't give you much of a comparison to others.

In particular I just got 216 linen finish playing cards, really happy with the quality of them, and I definitely have to recommend them I've seen people say they find the setup page awkward, although I had no issues with it =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sérgio Iglésias
Portugal
Porto - V.N. Gaia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to barge in and ask, did you use printerstudio.com or printerstudio.de? From where do the card ship? I'd like to avoid customs if possible...

Edit: It seems printerstudio doesn't have Mini American size cards, do you know a good alternative for those type of cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paco Ito
msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Deck Building fanMicrobadge: Tabletop Simulator fanMicrobadge: Terry Pratchett fanMicrobadge: I need a couple more hours in the day to finish my PnP projects!
I didn't even know there was an euro site. I found a free shipping coupon and used it. There were actually cheaper than the .de site

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls