Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alfonso Velasco
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
I see there are allied markers, for other countries than Britain and France.When do you have to place a allied marker,not France's or Britain's?. Aren't they equivalent (Britain's ally and Austria's ally for example)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Riverside
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The diplomatic chart lists which minors are allied with which majors at the start of each scenario, so the appropriate markers should be placed at the start of the game.

This matters, I think, mostly when surrender is forced on a major power; it's minor allies can be taken as spoils by the victor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hope
United States
Woodside
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was unable to find enough allied/NT markers for everything that exists at the start of the game (IS there a Denmark NT marker? I couldn't find one at all...then I couldn't find enough Britain Alliance markers for all their starting allies), so I had to just accept that the map indications would display the affiliation unless/until things changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Riverside
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how my partner and I handled it, seemed to work for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.