Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Hobden
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Given the variety of OCS games and scenarios :

How many and which OCS scenarios are playable in about a day ?

This is the type of schedule I have in mind :

Start playing around 14h00.

Eating from 17h30 to 18h30

And playing again from 18h30 till 23h00 or 24h00 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fantôme
Canada
flag msg tools
Billyboy is the subject matter expert on all things OCS, surely he will have a recommendation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Bayely
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reluctant Enemies From MMP is the one I'm pre-ordering to get me through the learning curve and enjoy the shorter scenarios it is a small game meant to serve as an accessible introduction to the Operational Combat Series (“OCS”). It is one map, with 60 or so combat units (both players) in action at any given time. This allows for a pace of play not possible with the previously published OCS monster games. Regardless of the reduction in scale it remains an OCS game with all features relevant to the system.

However once I've tamed this small fry I've also reserved my pre-order of OCS Korea: The Forgotten War 4-09rwhich looks amazing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rod humble

san francisco
Earth
msg tools
badge
I feel quite good about what happened
mbmbmbmbmb
The black cats scenario in Burma for sure. Maybe Operation Compass from DAK2? Havent played it but looks doable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does your schedule include setup time?

It really depends on which games you have available. Most of them (if not all) have a (very) short learning scenario, but some then go straight to a partial or full campaign, which will take too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.