Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Osterhoudt
United States
Bow
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the situation - The Mummy and 7 units are in the Temple on the Delta for the Yellow team. The Snake and three units are in the retreat area outside the Delta Temple for the Black team. If the Yellow team wants to attack, but only bring four units with it, leaving three units in the Temple for the VP, and the Black player wants to play the Escape card, can he do so? If yes, where does he go?

Right now I am playing that there is no escape from the island and there is nowhere for him to go so he can't play the card. Am I right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blair
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah isn't the Delta a 1 way ticket? Or am I thinking of the Sanctuary..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Osterhoudt
United States
Bow
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question: Suppose the same scenario as above, but this time the person playing the Escape card also has an Obelisk card that would let him teleport. Could he play them at the same time, escaping the battle and then transporting to another obelisk on the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plei Forejoy
Singapore
flag msg tools
This space for rent!
badge
Painting all these miniatures is starting to crimp my time...
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Obelisk DI is a Day phase card that is played on your turn (movement action); it cannot be played in another player's turn.

2. Escape is not a movement action (it is a DI effect); hence, you cannot use teleporting (which is done only under said action).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Osterhoudt
United States
Bow
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So basically I was playing correctly. Just wanted to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.