Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Wilhelm
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure exactly where to post this so hopefully if it's in the wrong place some erstwhile mod will relocate it for me. One of the earlier editions of Steam had the name of one of the villages misspelled. The actual place name is Binghamton, but at least one of the editions had it spelled Binghampton. The location on the map is just south of Syracuse.

I happen to live just outside of Binghamton and, having seen it misspelled in various places for quite a number of years, I think it would be hilarious to own a copy of the misspelled version. I'd be more than happy either purchase a copy outright or trade my board for one that is misspelled. Thanks very much in advance for any assistance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first edition copy of the game has the misprint you're talking about. If you ever find your self in Iceland I'd be happy to trade boards with you.

I'm guessing you were looking for somebody closer to Binghampton to make a trade with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy is also situated in Scandinavia.
But if you haven't found copy before April 2014, I will be spending 10 days in Niagara Falls
(a 4 hrs drive from Endicott)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
My copy is also situated in Scandinavia.
But if you haven't found copy before April 2014, I will be spending 10 days in Niagara Falls
(a 4 hrs drive from Endicott)

Welcome back, Mik (in advance)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wilhelm
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the offers of Nordic Steam boards. I was able to locate a gentleman in California who traded boards with me. Misspelled board is now mine!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.