Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T S
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if Galaxy Trucker Anniversary Edition is a limited release... or is it safe to wait til Christmas to purchase? Really interested in the game, just not sure I wanna drop a $100 bucks right now for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I had a plan...
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Microbadge: To infinity ... and beyond!Microbadge: EastFront fanMicrobadge: Calvin and Hobbes fanMicrobadge: I tipped into the Geekgold infinite loopMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.
They've been having trouble getting them over here in the states, and there have been people who have preordered and been waiting 6 months for their copy.

When quantities show up in N. America, they tend to sell out quickly. They've said that demand is stronger than they anticipated. No idea whether they will reprint, or send more over here. If it's something where you're going to be kicking yourself that you missed it, I'd play it safe and grab it now.

You can always buy the expansions separately, it will just be more expensive. For most people I think that the base game is enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T S
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here in Canada, I can order it online for $98.95(Cnd) here in Canada, which is cheaper than Amazon.com - so I'm tempted to grab it while it's available. And only 2 copies currently in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I had a plan...
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Microbadge: To infinity ... and beyond!Microbadge: EastFront fanMicrobadge: Calvin and Hobbes fanMicrobadge: I tipped into the Geekgold infinite loopMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.
I'd grab it now. It's been unavailable for most of this year. Who knows what the future holds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls