2 Posts

Last Night on Earth: Timber Peak» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Die Zombies, Die! at Timber Peak rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

San Diego
California
msg tools
I played a game tonight, as the zombies. My wife played as Nikki, Alice, Sheriff Anderson, and Ed (later Sally).

Early on, Ed suffered two wounds. The last one infected him. At the start of the Hero Turn, Ed gave his police shotgun to Nikki. We had fun with an impromptu house-rule: Nikki shot Ed in the head, preventing his eventual transformation into a Zombie Hero. For the greater good...

Eventually everyone fought their way to the Bowling Alley, which immediately caught on fire. I sent five zeds in, thinking I can thin the herd (or at the very least, do some serious damage). Nope. Anderson had a chainsaw (with a fuel can) and took out two. All three women won their fights, with doubles. Quite the stand.

I still had decent numbers nearby, the fire spread, and the four made their move. Alice rolled first, and made it to the Train Station. Sally rolled a one. Normally a search scenario, but the adjacent fire made her antsy (and Alice already left). So she moved outside. Anderson followed, and fired his pistol at the nearest zed. Missed. Nikki safely runs to the Train Station, meeting up with Alice. She goes on a four-hit streak to end the game.

The best part? It was the same police shotgun she got from an infected Ed earlier in the game.

(95 minutes)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Sounds like you were a victim to luck. Hopefully more rolls go your way next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.