Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Keeler
United States
Corrales
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I see so many criticisms of the map board, yet I can't see what is wrong with it. What I find badly needs reformed with this game are the counters. The counters are too small, difficult to read, and lack personality. I would love to see all of the counters made larger (like the armor counters), glossy, and with the same quality that GMT puts into its counters these days. Given how well this game plays, quality counters would greatly enhance the perceived quality of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
β€œIt's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Microbadge: "Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: English syntax to Jedi not important is!Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
danberniekeeler wrote:
... (SNIP) ... The counters are too small, difficult to read, and lack personality. ... (SNIP) ...
Welcome to the world of wargames in the eighties - when the air was clean and the sex was dirty meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no problem with the counters. The small size lets them fit better in the areas and even my old eyes can read them well enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls