Callin Flores
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Jedi affiliation card was damaged along the edges of the card. I emailed FFG and they responded in 2 days letting me know the card had been shipped and there will be no cost. I think it's great that FFG makes such an effort to please their customers. I'm still 2 months from emailing Z-man games about damaged Pandemic components with no word on any sort of follow up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Griggs
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG is just hitting on all cylinders. They are tops in my book.

On an unrelated note, I often wake up in a cold sweat from a dream in which Hasbro has bought the company for 1B $$ and the proceeded to destroy the company with cheap components and mainstream distribution.

KEEP FFG FREE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Griffiths
United Kingdom
Wrexham
Wrexham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG customer service is awesome!

I had a problem with a component in Tales of the Arabian Nights, think it was a card wasn't there or something. Z-Man did send out a card at no cost, but it took about a month to get to me. They came through in the end!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When Thaadd ran the customer service, it was downright amazing. I'm glad that after she had left, the service continues to be great.

On a side note, you don't have two Core Sets yet?

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Anderson
United States
Sewell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my X-Wing miniature game's pegs snapped. I contacted FFG and they immediately mailed me 2 replacements. I love this company.

bgriggs wrote:
FFG is just hitting on all cylinders. They are tops in my book.

On an unrelated note, I often wake up in a cold sweat from a dream in which Hasbro has bought the company for 1B $$ and the proceeded to destroy the company with cheap components and mainstream distribution.

KEEP FFG FREE!

This is why I plan on buying every little Star Wars related thing that FFG releases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Callin Flores
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
When Thaadd ran the customer service, it was downright amazing. I'm glad that after she had left, the service continues to be great.

On a side note, you don't have two Core Sets yet?

-shnar

Officially, no. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, so you praise their awesome customer service, but you're not willing to pick up a second core set and use what, a photocopied one? Show some thanks and grab another core set

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Rice
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG is awesome. I accidentally lost my Arkham Horror investigator stand ups , which was totally my fault. I asked if I could buy another set and they sent me the stand ups AND investigator sheets FREE! I didn't need the sheets (so I have an extra set) but they sent them anyway.

Awesome company. I should really just give them my bank account number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.