Robert Carroll
United States
Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there supposed to be "boxes" on the map to track the Presidente? How is the Presidente tracked? Is there any importance of tracking the current Presidente, other than to know if Santa Anna is Presidente or not?

The rules appear extremely vague, at best . . .

Thanks in advance for any insights!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Robinson
United States
Neptune City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The boxes for Presidente are on the "Turn Record" card. As far as the importance, I would say only for Santa Anna, I'm still decoding the rules myself though so I don't know if there may be any perks for the current Presidente.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Carroll
United States
Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TigerTailz wrote:
The boxes for Presidente are on the "Turn Record" card. As far as the importance, I would say only for Santa Anna, I'm still decoding the rules myself though so I don't know if there may be any perks for the current Presidente.

Thanks for the reply. I did not locate the Turn Record card at first. Much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Stahl

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are special rules (printed on the cards) for Anaya and Gomez.

Basically:

Anaya - Nicolas Trist, Negotiations Break Down, and Armistice are not playable while he's presidente. (essentially Anaya refused to negotiate with anybody)

Gomez - During each supply event, any Mexican unit which can trace supply can be rebuilt to full strength, however the U.S. player may throw any additional state into revolt.

Looking again through the cards to determine how Arrillaga and Salas get the Presidency and what effects (if any) there are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.