Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Dark Darker Darkest» Forums » General

Subject: Where can I view the Tutorial Video? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Hi folks

Does anyone know where I can view the tutorial vid as prev raised in my last thread?

Or a link please?

Many thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gaslight wrote:
Hi folks

Does anyone know where I can view the tutorial vid as prev raised in my last thread?

Or a link please?

Many thanks
It's a $20 add on stretch goal at $1M
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
skyzero wrote:
The Gaslight wrote:
Hi folks

Does anyone know where I can view the tutorial vid as prev raised in my last thread?

Or a link please?

Many thanks
It's a $20 add on stretch goal at $1M
Cool... let me just increase my pledge then

seriously, does anyone have link please
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rotfl

tutarial video is on the Kickstarter page. At the top cool
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
skolo wrote:
rotfl

tutarial video is on the Kickstarter page. At the top cool
I must be going blind, I can't find it. Theres only the KS intro video of DDD. Cant find a tutorial video that the makers said they have created to show the gameplay overview of the game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stripling
United States
Lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's because it isn't posted yet. They shot one at origins, but the sound was bad, so they reshot on Thursday. It's being edited and will be posted soon.
-ryanjamal
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
ryanjamal wrote:
That's because it isn't posted yet. They shot one at origins, but the sound was bad, so they reshot on Thursday. It's being edited and will be posted soon.
-ryanjamal
thats great

cheers
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brand new 27 minute video up now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Berger
Germany
Eitensheim
Bavaria
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well just watched the New vid... But to be honest Thats Not what i expect from a Tutorial vid. Talking about Things the Designer likes is nice and Dandy but i would have preferred a True Exampel of an ongoing game with 2 or three turns. And BTW the Camera position was Good to have an overview but way too far away to get a detailed Look upon the components...

Wasted opportunity. This won't Raise attention or Funds for the ongoing KS Campaign...


Rename this vid to "Designers diary"
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
athlim wrote:
Well just watched the New vid... But to be honest Thats Not what i expect from a Tutorial vid. Talking about Things the Designer likes is nice and Dandy but i would have preferred a True Exampel of an ongoing game with 2 or three turns. And BTW the Camera position was Good to have an overview but way too far away to get a detailed Look upon the components...

Wasted opportunity. This won't Raise attention or Funds for the ongoing KS Campaign...


Rename this vid to "Designers diary"
Well they did say that is why they didn't actually call it tutorial.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish the video would have been an actual gameplay video. It was really nothing more than what we already knew. Please post a video of game setup and actual gameplay. it's been in development for years and has been played before so why the mystery?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The video talks about design, setup and gameplay, not step by step or in full swing action maybe, but it gave me a pretty good idea why I hold on to my pledge like a survivor holds on to his fire extinguisher in a lab gone darkest ninja
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Watching the video i felt like a child watching a 27 minute sex scene on TV in presence of my parents.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ghaash wrote:
Watching the video i felt like a child watching a 27 minute sex scene on TV in presence of my parents.
Aroused ?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
LarkinVB wrote:
ghaash wrote:
Watching the video i felt like a child watching a 27 minute sex scene on TV in presence of my parents.
Aroused ?
Still lurking to hear the answer to this...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls