Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So two questions.

1. What team do you want to play as for your first game from the base game (Amazons, Deamons, Ogres, Fangs)? And Why?

2. What team do you want to play as for your first game from the other teams? And Why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgot to answer my own questions.
1. Amazons, mainly because of the diagonals. I am not sure what ringer I would use with them for the first game, probably Panther or The Butcher.

2. The New Victoria Team, because they should be the steampunk team and that theme looks like it will be fun. I have no clue what ringer to use as we have not seen their dashboard to know their stats yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Radio
msg tools
mcs1213 wrote:
So two questions.

1. What team do you want to play as for your first game from the base game (Amazons, Deamons, Ogres, Fangs)? And Why?
I will play the Ogres because I want to see some Stomping going on.

mcs1213 wrote:
So two questions.
2. What team do you want to play as for your first game from the other teams? And Why?
From the other teams it would be Lycanthropes, so that I have versatility between runners and bruisers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mcs1213 wrote:
So two questions.

1. Tempted by the retro 'fros of the Ogres, but I think I'll go with the New Purgatory Daemons. Mostly a choice of liking sculpts over anything else.

2. Arrrrggghhhhh....it's gotta be the Pirates for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wann
Australia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to see the Ogres in action. I can already envision some possible tactics I want to try out.

I like the concept of the Goblins and the mini's for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Machado
Brazil
Florianópolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mcs1213 wrote:
Amazons. Looks like their diagonal skill could be some really nice strategic advantage (if well used).

mcs1213 wrote:

On the fence between Lycanthropes and the Goblins. The Lycanthropes ability is very versatile and looks like they won't ever be "out of the game"... On the other hand, the Goblins could be insane with Tactics like Scatter to remove 1 or 2 (maybe 3?) figures in the same turn...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Will have to hold off on saying my base set choice until I see the Daemons, but of the other three the Amazons look the most interesting.

Of the others, Im with Felipe, the Goblins and Lycans are going to be hard to choose between!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
glenn3e glenn3e
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lycans! Then probably Goblins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1.Amazons. They seem like the best team for killing (who cares about the ball ) but it could also be the Deamons.

2. Of the current announced teams, Lycans really like the flawor and the special ability. When we see more team I expect to change my answer to the Ninjas, why... Because they are NINJAS ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artifice Knight
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
1. Gotterdamerung Fangs. Vampires are awesome, and being able to focus on the ball while not caring as much about stabwounds is all kinds of awesome.

Crettin the Ettin would be a great ringer to help them out. Attack two people and help heal while you are at it? Yes *please*.

2. St. Cloud Paragons. Victory through sacrifice is a cool thing anyway, and angels are neat things to have on the field.

No idea what ringer would work best with these guys though. Maybe the Dragon just for all around greatness.

THe pirates were a close second though. Because taking enemies bribe money to use for yourself is great.

And hey, another showing of Cretin the Ettin as he gets to steal two gold on his turn!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls