• [+] Dice rolls
Mike Horsepool
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That took WAAY to long to find out the city its located in... That said, im to poor for a hotel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vincent wellemans
Canada
montréal
québec
flag msg tools
nobody else ???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marc lecours
Canada
ottawa
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
It is not clear what you want to know. I don't know the official statistics but there are generally a few hundred people. I would guess mostly from Ottawa. There about 30 or so miniatures games set up which are cool to look at. There are generally 10 to 15 or so board games at any given time, mostly medium complexity games though not that many real wargames or real eurogames. There are 5 to 10 or so role playing games going on at any time. Lots of people play, some come to look and visit. It is nice to see old faces. Middle aged men are there in large numbers, but there all sorts of other people too.

I will try to be there also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boo
Canada
Kanata
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will bring up the location question at the next meeting so we can update the website. Thanks for pointing that out.

This year we had over 400 attendees with anywhere from 20 to 50 games in each timeslot. There were also several game clubs running pick up games and open gaming tables. There are always games if you want them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.