Hide
5 Posts

Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bonus legend question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B. Frias
msg tools
We had a bonus legend session tonight and came across a good question... We were real lucky on our monster tiles and found the Skralls real quick (without having to defeat the troll in space 6. for the Dark Mage cards we rolled a 5 which put the Dark Mage in space 6. The question we ran into was whether or not we had to resolve the monster tiles in space 6 before fighting the mage.

We ended upnot resolving the cards because we only had one day to kill the mage and any monsters the tiles would generate would not have effected the game. we ended up killing the mage in 4 hours (maybe 3), I was the warrior and rolled a 5, 5, 2, 1 with the helmet on and our mage flipped the 2 into a 5 giving me a roll of 15. That was pretty sweet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Menzel
msg tools
designer
Hello B. Frias

It took me a moment to find the answer :-) but in the german Version
it says, that, in this case, all tiles or creatures will be removed from field six. So you played everything correctly. Congratulation.

kind regards
Micha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Frias
msg tools
Awesome, thank you. Having the telescope really helps on this legend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gunslingersdinh wrote:
Awesome, thank you. Having the telescope really helps on this legend.
I have yet to play a Legend where purchasing a telescope doesn't help quite a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
markus nazlund
msg tools
What was the purpose of the gor and the boulder tokens on space 21?
Do skralls enter the game instead of gors? I think that one of the cards said that when we reveal monster tile, skralls enter the game. How is this done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls