Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Keller
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mb
Sigh...This is probably the definition of an inappropriate post for this forum but I'm posting it anyways. I'm trying to justify it to myself as being something that may be of general interest to the board game geek mind type.

I can even try to suggest a casual link for those interested in such games as Legacy: Gears of Time, Khronos, Chrononauts, or even ... Age of Steam Expansion: Time Traveler. Whatever, that's a weak excuse at best.

Anyways, I stumbled across this short film on youtube a couple of weeks ago. Uploaded in 2011 it has a pathetic 21,000 views. Far too few for my tastes. This is a wonderful use of Time Travel and it deserves an audience.

May I present (Approx 18 Minutes):

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chit Chat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I quite liked that, thanks for sharing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Chit Chat.

(It'll get more views here anyway)

I enjoyed that - certainly deserves more views.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Keller
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah. It makes me sad. I LOVE time travel in films. This one really hit the things I really like. Paradoxes. Continuity. Things that make your mind go 'boom'.

Yes, there's a number of nitpicks for those that have to dissect things to death (like me) but they can all be forgiven for the final product that was provided.

I really want a feature length film that could expand on this premise. More time travel and more convoluted meshing of times lines. Alas, it's too complicated for mass consumption.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Simpson
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I really enjoyed that.

Great short.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.