Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Ritter
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I played this game today for the first (and last) time. Among the many questions that came up:
1. Must a player set aside all scoring dice or is it at his discretion?
2. Can a player get 6 of a kind, 3 pair, 2 trios, or 1-2-3-4-5-6 across multiple rolls? (If no, why does the Point-value Card not say "All 6 Dice On One Roll"?)
3. Can a single die score in multiple ways? For example, does rolling three 5's get 450 points (50 points for each 5, plus 300 points for 3 of a kind)?
4. Can 4 of a kind plus 1 pair count as 3 pair?

The dice tray is nice, but the rules are so badly written that this game won't stay in my collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Los 28
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

benritter,
I had the same problem, as I also believe that "the rules are so badly written." I wrote up a supplement to the rules to help explain the confusion.

Here is the link to the file (It's in the "File" section to the game, right here in BoardGameGeek). Just click this link (or copy and past it into your browser).

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/55385/risk-n-roll-2000...

Hope it helps. If you still have questions after reading it, just come back to your thread (here) and ask again. I will keep an eye open for any future questions you may have and hopefully I can help you then.
Take care and have fun.
meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls