Subject: Bruxelles 1893 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Kouris
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday, at the Paris est Ludique convention, I played the upcoming release from Pearl Games, Bruxelles 1893.

It's a worker placement game, with elements of biding and majority control.
I took two pictures of the board (it's a prototype version):

(The Ginkgopolis token are here only to prevent the nasty effect of the wind, cause we're playing outside.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Mertens
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like this game. I didn't have the occasion to play with the last modification for the moment, but it's a very good game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
s├ębastien dujardin
Belgium
Grandmetz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I just would like to make it clear that this is just an ugly prototype (fortunately!). The final game will be illustrated by Alexandre Roche (Troyes and Tournay) with an Art Nouveau style . I would also add that this is the first game designed by Etienne Espreman. We'll talk more soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Soledade
Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sebduj wrote:
Hi!

I just would like to make it clear that this is just an ugly prototype (fortunately!). The final game will be illustrated by Alexandre Roche (Troyes and Tournay) with an Art Nouveau style . I would also add that this is the first game designed by Etienne Espreman. We'll talk more soon
Place me in for a copy, S├ębastien!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sebduj wrote:
...just an ugly prototype...
This looks quite interesting. When will there be any information on availability, for example in Essen 2013?
Unfortunately the Pearl Games website does not offer much of a contact option... none outside facebook, it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls