Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.coolminiornot.com/images/kickstarter-kb/KB-Almana...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
awesome, I wish they'd add in the other teams as an add-on so I had a reason to up my pledge past the $160 its already at

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh. The Hellcats, Ninjas and even Valkyries are ridiculous. So much for getting my girlfriend to play this with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr. Awesome is Awesome.

ありがとう ございます。
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CapAp wrote:
Ugh. The Hellcats, Ninjas and even Valkyries are ridiculous. So much for getting my girlfriend to play this with me.

Just don't buy thoose teams, problem solved

I really like thoose teams
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
Apologies, but the link is busted for me (trying to connect from Kenya, where I'll be for a bit longer, probably has something to do with it...)

Could I trouble someone to list out the names of the teams? Or at least the new ones?

@John: what do you mean by "ugh"? Did the team go with hypersexualized, unrealistic costumes? That would be a big disappointment. Why do game designers still do this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattprice wrote:
Could I trouble someone to list out the names of the teams? Or at least the new ones?

See this thread

mattprice wrote:
@John: what do you mean by "ugh"? Did the team go with hypersexualized, unrealistic costumes? That would be a big disappointment. Why do game designers still do this?

Hope it is ok that I also answers
In my oppinion slightly sexual, no way near hypersexual. But that is just MY personal oppinion. Either way I think it is cool that everything isn't kids games.
As a side note, is it really worse than the stuff the kids watch in everyday music videos? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos "Koey"
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What really concerns me is the Ninjas and Barbarians have the limited text on them. Judging by CMON's past experience I would hate to see a team become exclusive.

Speaking of which, Kiru Kiru, Scrag and Mr. Awesome sound like pretty cool ringers. Too bad I feel they are more KS Exclusive models since Ringers enhance the gameplay increase the amount of Variability in game. Especially since Kiru Kiru and Scrag seem like mascot of the game.

I agree with Cap, kinda disappointed all of the design went towards cheesecake for female character. At least for the Amazon it sort of fit the theme.
Not to mention the Valk, Ninja and Felines seem to be a slightly different pose and lack distinctive characters between the Runners and Bruiser.

After seeing designs the Steam Punk with top hat seems fun to add to this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koey wrote:
What really concerns me is the Ninjas and Barbarians have the limited text on them. Judging by CMON's past experience I would hate to see a team become exclusive.

If you download it again, they are no longer exclusive. It was a mistake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.