Subject: How do I get Add-Ons? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C A
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I haven't used Kickstarter much. Can someone explain how I get the Add-On's? When I go to pledge it only gives the pledge options. I don't see any option to choose the add-on's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian S.
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Simply pledge more money than required. You might notice that you can enter any amount by hand after choosing a pledge level. So for example base game is 50$ with a 50$ pledge level and you want 20$ worth of addons, you select the 50$ pledge level but enter 70$ in the field afterwards.

Usually after the KS drive ends they send out surveys for you to tell them exactly what you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
you add the appropriate amount of money to your Pledge. If the Kickstart is successful, you will be required to specify what the extra money is for shortly after.

So, pledge the money now, specify what it's for when it's time to pay. You don't even need to make your mind up until then...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
United States
Slippery Rock
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
:l
mbmb
So technically you could pledge at the smallest level and then "add on" to that amount? Which in many cases is $1..

Just curious if that would actually work...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.