Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo Bignami
Italy
Novara
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be sure: the only limitation is that an out of command unit can not move adjacent to an enemy unit?
So if I have an out of command unit I can move it towards his leader (as long as I don't enter an enemy controlled hex because I can't move adjacent to an enemy unit) to try to be in command the next turn, or I can not move it?
Another example from the introductory scenario (Antietam, the final attack): Willcox "a" artillery in 4005 and Scammon artillery in 4105.
I have them out of control: when I am the active player, can I use them in the Artillery Fire phase (segment C.2.a.ii of the Sequence of Play)?
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stack
United States
Orchard Park
New York
flag msg tools
Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty, and the next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing an Out of Command unit can't do is move adjacent to an enemy unit. So Infantry can move as needed within this limitation to get back into command range. Note however that after moving into command range they won't be considered to be In Command until their next activation.

Artillery is able to fire when out of command. Only restriction on firing is if they are disordered (9.12)

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Bignami
Italy
Novara
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.