United States
Maine
flag msg tools
does this mean each and every minion I put on there like

I put on a Zapbot and then another Zapbot

that would be 2 discards

next turn I put on NukeBot

that is another discard?

we wondered if it goes for the first minion placed on the base or is it actually each and every minion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Shepherdson
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. its for any minion you play there. It would not take effect if you moved a minion there from another base though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edouard CHIN
France
Paris
Ile de France
flag msg tools
For me you should only discard one card. Otherwhise it will be written on the base : "After each time a minion is played here".

Tar pits : After each time a minion is destroyed here place it at the bottom of its owner's deck.

Cave of shinies : After each time a minion is destroyed here, its owned gains 1VP

Mountains of Madness : After each time a minion is played here, its owned draws a madness card.

And there is a lot of bases like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Vandenberg
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
krnag wrote:
For me you should only discard one card. Otherwhise it will be written on the base : "After each time a minion is played here".

Tar pits : After each time a minion is destroyed here place it at the bottom of its owner's deck.

Cave of shinies : After each time a minion is destroyed here, its owned gains 1VP

Mountains of Madness : After each time a minion is played here, its owned draws a madness card.

And there is a lot of bases like that.

There are a couple of bases that specify that the ability happens once per turn as well so I wouldn't just assume that the ability only happens once per turn unless stated. I have always played that it happens after each minion but your interpretation may very well be correct too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Travis. Go with the way the card is worded. "After a minion is played here", when played as it is literally worded, gives you the same result as "After each time a minion is played here", especially when compared to "After the first time a minion is played here each turn".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.