Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephan Bradley
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The rule book says "Regardless of how many Agents you assign or reassign on you turn turn you can complete only one Quest that turn". This are cases that i remember when is possible to do multiple assign/reassign:
A) Intrigue card "Excellerate Plans" [assign 3]
B) You return a agent from the board (by Intrigue card or Quest reward) and the others player don't have any more agents [assign 2 agents]
C) You assign your last agent and the other players don't have any more agent, then you reassign your agent from Waterdeep Harbor space first and maybe up to space second and third. [assign 1 and reassign up to 2]
D) Other player assign his last agent, then reassign start and you have agents on space 1-2/2-3/1-3 from Waterdeep Harbor. [reassign 2/3 agents]
E) Any combination with the previews situations.

I suppose in all this cases the player take just one turn. The turn is ended just when other player assign/reassign agents after you. You can complete only one Quest until others players complete their turns and you take a new turn.

This is correct? Can you complete Quest after any of the multiple assign/reassign?

If I'm wrong what exactly means "Regardless of how many Agents you assign or reassign on you turn turn you can complete only one Quest that turn"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
By Meow Command!
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
Microbadge: Plays Games with LoverMicrobadge: Love is like a butterfly:  It goes where it pleases...Microbadge: I'm a Cat Lady!Microbadge: ...and it pleases wherever it goes.Microbadge: I rescued my pets from an animal shelter
I think the issue is thinking what constitutes a turn.

When you play Accelerate Plans, you assign one agent, then get to assign more. That's all done on one turn (the turn that was initiated by placing the first agent in the Harbor to play the card), and only one quest can be completed.

When you are reassigning agents from Waterdeep Harbor or going twice in a row when everyone else is out of agents, they are all separate turns. So even though you might get to go two times in a row, that still counts as two turns and you could complete a quest each time.

I hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
oriecat wrote:
I think the issue is thinking what constitutes a turn.

When you play Accelerate Plans, you assign one agent, then get to assign more. That's all done on one turn (the turn that was initiated by placing the first agent in the Harbor to play the card), and only one quest can be completed.

When you are reassigning agents from Waterdeep Harbor or going twice in a row when everyone else is out of agents, they are all separate turns. So even though you might get to go two times in a row, that still counts as two turns and you could complete a quest each time.

I hope that helps.
This is how we play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls