Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(Aside: The subject of this thread amuses me, what with this being Valentine's Day and all...)

Anyway, there currently is no way to delete Relationships from the game pages. And there are a number of really bizarre (incorrect) ones out there. A few of them I admit to accidently having created myself. But, as there is no way to delete an erroneous relationship, the only thing that can be done is to vote "Disagree" right off the bat.

My suggestion is: if a Relationship has no votes, that there be the option to delete it. This way, if you accidently put "combines with" instead of "sibling of" or whatever, you can instantly delete the error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brooks Rownd
United States
Hilo Town
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmb

I agree 1000%. Also, it's not always clear which "relationship" to choose. "combines with"? "expansion to"? "sibling of"? Sometimes I'm at a loss which to pick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.