Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike W
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a preorder for Canadian Crucible: Brigade Fortress at Norrey from MMP and it looked like it was shipping to preorders.

I happen to be in the MD/VA area for the next day or so, and I was wondering if there was any pickup option for MMP in order to avoid shipping charges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
Likely not but it never hurts to ask. This is their contact phone number off their website. Give them a call. The worst they can say is no.

410-729-3334
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Mitchell
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what you have to say, it makes no difference anyway: whatever it is, I'm against it!
mbmbmbmbmb
egg_salad wrote:
I have a preorder for Canadian Crucible: Brigade Fortress at Norrey from MMP and it looked like it was shipping to preorders.

I happen to be in the MD/VA area for the next day or so, and I was wondering if there was any pickup option for MMP in order to avoid shipping charges.

Yeah, definitely give the office a call. Whether or not it's possible all depends on who is in the office today, when you'd be able to stop by, whether your stuff is already being packed, &c., &c.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike W
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They do have a local pickup option, but your order has to be in the processing state, which mine is not (I am farther down in the queue and my order is still "hold for preorder"). Oh well, good to know for the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Necessary Evil
United States
Glen Arm
Maryland
flag msg tools
Yes, I play the Bass.
badge
Sweet Holy Moses, Fruit F*cker Prime!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy things from the HQ, but I am not sure you can pick an order already scheduled to ship.

-M

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh you seekers of the new who run terrified from history into the clutches of an eternal life where no electric shaver can be built to last.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Malloc is correct. They have two tables with games on them for sale at full retail plus 6%.

They also have irregular hours, so call first.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike W
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sagrilarus wrote:
Malloc is correct. They have two tables with games on them for sale at full retail plus 6%.

They also have irregular hours, so call first.

S.

My response was based on calling them, BTW. It sounded like they would be happy to let you pick up a preorder, as long as your preorder was one of the next ones up. Unfortunately, mine is not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh you seekers of the new who run terrified from history into the clutches of an eternal life where no electric shaver can be built to last.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That's a recent change. They wouldn't let me come in a couple of years back for King Philip's War and I paid $12 to ship it about eight miles. I'll keep an eye open for Lincoln's War in the coming weeks.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Mitchell
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what you have to say, it makes no difference anyway: whatever it is, I'm against it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's very much an ad hoc service, entirely dependent on the state of the office on that day. If you've ever been to MMP HQ, you'd understand why

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.