Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
* * * SOLD * * *

Thanks everyone else for the inquiries.

* * * SOLD * * *

It is with some sadness and a great deal of nostalgia that I've decided to part ways with my Middle Earth collection. My group is playing the LCGs almost exclusively (which are all great) and I just don't see me/us ever getting back to this game.

I'm willing to check for specific cards if interested, but the general description is:

* mostly black border cards, with a smattering of Unlimited METW.
* includes cards from 8 of the 10 Challenge Decks (I think they are still in their original deck boxes, actually).
* I've done some trading, and sold off a complete set of METW once, but otherwise nothing was pulled as singles.

Card counts by set are (Challenge deck cards are included in these, based on whichever set matches the individual card):
* The Wizards = 1822 (includes an Unlimited version of The One Ring)
* The Dragons = 476
* Dark Minions = 758
* The Lidless Eye = 1004
* Against the Shadow = 423
* The White Hand = 125
* Promos = 2 (Neeker Breekers, Fury of the Iron Crown)

Grand total of ~ 4608 cards. Some cards have seen some play, but mainly from the earlier sets as I don't think we ever did much with Ringwraith or Corrupted decks. The card count does not include Region cards as nobody I know actually uses those, but I think I can include 2 complete sets if requested.

I can also include 1 French and 1 German starter deck on request. They are both Gandalf/Radagast/Glorfindel starters. Both are unplayed. The French deck is complete (76 cards), the German deck only has 75 cards and I have no idea what the missing card might be.

I saw ME is still fetching some good prices on Ebay but thought I would offer it the BGGers first. I think/hope this would go for $250-300 based on Ebay auctions I've watched over the last couple months, but I am offering it here to a BGGer for $200 plus shipping.

I am open to some wiggle room with high-interest items from my wishlist as part of the transaction, for example.

Please post your interest here FIRST as I will go by order of posting here in case there are multiple people interested.

Thanks!

EDIT - I forgot to note that the sale will be processed through BGG Marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note that sales will go through the Marketplace.

http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Guide_to_Selling_Games_on...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fixed, sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flane
United States
Aliso Viejo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Flaney Here;

I seek The Lidless Eye from the eponymous set. What's its availability?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, that is not one of the 1004 LE cards I have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ozzel Adams
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in the whole lot for $200. Do you have a ball park idea of the shipping cost? Also, would you be willing to check for some specific cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls