Popular Tags: [View All]
S McDougall
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

Well it's nearly holiday time (it is here in Scotland anyway) and Augustus fits the bill perfectly for a game that can be played by the whole family on that sunny balcony in Italy/France/Greece/Spain/(other non-UK destination).

Travel Augustus? Are you mad? Have you seen the size of that box?!!!

Well relax - everything fits into the little black bag (leave the scorepad at home - you really don't need it).

Print off the Play Aid from the Files Section here on BGG and you're good to go.

Happy holidays

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mb
I'll be bringing my copy back to Thailand with me, and I think the box will not be making the trip. It is simply too portable to bother with the box, and when the inevitable expansion comes out, I can always store it in that expansion box instead...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Chiu
United States
Mineola
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although I do not have it that small, I was able to fit everything but the rule book in the 7 Wonders Leaders expansion box. That is including the scorepad and the player cards in a tuckbox that I got here from BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a very small card storage box (for Magic cards and the like). I think its like a 300-400 count box. Mine stores in there and gives it a little extra protection. But yes, this game is a great traveler. Stays in my backpack all day for when sessions of nerd bingo are called for. I'm worried it may start making advances toward my copy of Love Letter...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls