Keith Lynch
Wales
flag msg tools
Just checking - they seem to give an advantage.

Keith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United Kingdom
Epping
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What game are you talking about here? You might be better off asking the question on the rules sub-forum for the appropriate game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Best chance of getting a good answer: Putting this in the rules subforum of the appropriate game.

Good chance of getting a good answer: Mentioning which game you are talking about.

Bad Chance of getting a good answer: (Refer to your original post.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
piemasteruk wrote:
What game are you talking about here? You might be better off asking the question on the rules sub-forum for the appropriate game.
Pretty sure he's talking about: Blood Bowl: Team Manager – The Card Game: Sudden Death

And the answer is: yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Winter
United Kingdom
Hawarden
Deeside
flag msg tools
badge
Someone gave me 88gg for a rules translation and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
In Blood Bowl: Team Manager – The Card Game the teams from Blood Bowl: Team Manager – The Card Game: Sudden Death do use all of their skills and abilities as normal (including downed skills) in all games, including against teams from the base game.
The teams are balanced against each other more or less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eðvarð Hilmarsson
Iceland
Reykjavik
Reykjavik
flag msg tools
Cthulhu whispers to me when I sleep......
badge
Cthulhu whispers to me when I sleep......
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds about right (the game).

The teams work the same irregardless of who they are playing against. They are balanced for this is other ways (lower total star points among other things).

A moderator will most likely move the thread for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
North_Wolf wrote:
...irregardless...
*twitch*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
Microbadge: I am a Live Action Spam HunterMicrobadge: It's not over 'til it's overMicrobadge: Thumbs up says 'I Love You' in that icky BGG kinda way.Microbadge: Chaotic GoodMicrobadge: I love Europe
Moved from general Gaming to Blood Bowl: Team Manager - The Card Game: Sudden Death
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Lynch
Wales
flag msg tools
Thank you to everyone who posted here, and for all the help offered (including Liam, who moved the thread to the correct location). My question was answered, despite the fact that I omitted the title of the game I was referring to.

Best wishes, too, for the upcoming Christmas break - I hope everyone's in line for a new game or expansion to something they already own.

Keith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls