4 Posts

Polis: Fight for the Hegemony» Forums » Rules

Subject: event adding more hoplites than possible rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthias Hit
Italy
flag msg tools
Hi, i have got polis shortly and was played it only twice.
The first game went horribly worng and both of us were only able to achive 8 prestinge in the end and having the same amount for resources it was a draw :-)

In the second game we had an event card where the player had to add 3 units to a region containing already 3. the limit was 5 units. What happens with the 6t unit?

And can you have more then 30 prestige during the game?

Thanks for clarification :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
If an event tells you to put hoplites or galleys in a space where none can be placed (or only a few), than all surplus units are ignored. Similarly, if you need to place cubes, but there are no cubes in your supply, they are not placed.

Theoretically, you could have 30 PP during the game, but since you need to use them to pay for movement, collecting tributes, and for sieges, it is highly unlikely!
If at any point your PP exceed 30, find another way to mark them (like putting a merchant ship on 30, and once again starting with 1)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Hit
Italy
flag msg tools
Thanks!
That was a fast answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I live between the threads of BGG, and aim only to please...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.