Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Dungeon Lords» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rosen Kazakov
msg tools
Hello , the rulebook for this game is quite weird , and so there are few things that i dont fully understand .Appreciate your help !


1.Get food order - the example on page 13 , it says that the 3 rd minion not only gets food , but also gets paid by the first minion 1 gold. Does that mean that the owner of the first minion has to pay the 3 rd minion owner 1 gold from his own gold ?


2.About healing - Priests ( paladins ) heal each adventurer to the max , meaning if the first adventurer has 3 damage , the second 2 , the priest must heal all 3 damage ( if able ) and than proceed to the second one ?


3.The examples with the starting token tranfer are confusing .Do you give the starting player token to the player on your left, than he gives it to the player on his left and so on ? Also , when do you move that token , at the end of each season ? ( summer, spring , etc ) ?


4.I cant find any info - is there limit of the number of monster and traps a player can have ?


Thats it for now , if something else comes up , i will add more questions. THank you
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Meyer
Denmark
Trekantsområdet
flag msg tools
badge
Skål - Cheers - Gom Bui - Prost - Almien - Salut - Kampai - Na Zdrowie - Gan Bae - Qapla
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Saifur wrote:
Hello , the rulebook for this game is quite weird , and so there are few things that i dont fully understand.


Well, the rule book uses a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor. But I guess that can be confusing if it is not written in your first language.

Saifur wrote:
1.Get food order - the example on page 13 , it says that the 3 rd minion not only gets food , but also gets paid by the first minion 1 gold. Does that mean that the owner of the first minion has to pay the 3 rd minion owner 1 gold from his own gold ?


No, the rule book is just giving you an in-game reasoning for why the 3rd minion gets gold in addition to food. It is supposed to be the gold that the 2nd minion already paid the villagers, and therefore it comes from the supply.

Saifur wrote:
2.About healing - Priests ( paladins ) heal each adventurer to the max , meaning if the first adventurer has 3 damage , the second 2 , the priest must heal all 3 damage ( if able ) and than proceed to the second one ?


Correct. In your example a Priest with Healing 4 would heal the first adventure fully and then heal only 1 damage from the second one.

Saifur wrote:
3.The examples with the starting token tranfer are confusing .Do you give the starting player token to the player on your left, than he gives it to the player on his left and so on ? Also , when do you move that token , at the end of each season ? ( summer, spring , etc ) ?


You pass the token to the left (clockwise) after every season. However, after the end of the first year there are special rules for how to pass the token. From there it proceed clockwise again.

Saifur wrote:
4.I cant find any info - is there limit of the number of monster and traps a player can have ?


There's no limit. But remember that Monsters will require to be paid when Payday comes around, so there is an indirect limit in that sense.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.