B-17: Queen of the Skies» Forums » General

Subject: Still in production? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if anyone is producing copies of this game for sale to the public?

Thanks ahead of time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Long gone as far as I know...and I wouldn't look for a reprint in this lifetime, unfortunately.

I guess Hasbro has the rights...and other than the occasional reference to the old Avalon Hill stuff on their website, you won't see any support for the old classics.

I actually managed a full 25 mission campaign on about my 3rd try...and iirc, I didn't even have to cheat hehe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Look on Ebay, You will find it there every so often. Also check out this online campaign game veriant page. You can down load most of the stuff you need to make the parts.

http://www.33rdinfantrydivision.org/b17/variants.htm

It is all free. Also watch out on Ebay for a guy called Paul2x or 2xpaul, he is selling the stuff on ebay from this link WITHOUT permission. so don't pay for what is free.

Any questions, PM me.

Jim P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.