Popular Tags: [View All]
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how to play netrunner but when you learn how, I'm in Chaska. Depending on what times of the day you are thinking I might be able to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 18 BGG posterMicrobadge: Warhammer Quest forever!Microbadge: "TCAT" - Member of the Twin Cities Ameritrash GroupMicrobadge: Space Hulk fanMicrobadge: Con of the North attendee
TheMeteorPolice wrote:
Hey there! I just picked up Android: NetRunner and the first data pack. I have watched a couple videos and read through the rules and I am now ready to play! I am looking to meet some folks who are willing to play with someone new, hoping to make some new friends!

I live in EP, so the closest stores to me are probably Dreamers and Phantasy (as far as I can tell).

Thanks!! laugh
You may want to post in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Gamers and TCAT forums, I'm sure you'll find some people there that would play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTorres
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:
TheMeteorPolice wrote:
Hey there! I just picked up Android: NetRunner and the first data pack. I have watched a couple videos and read through the rules and I am now ready to play! I am looking to meet some folks who are willing to play with someone new, hoping to make some new friends!

I live in EP, so the closest stores to me are probably Dreamers and Phantasy (as far as I can tell).

Thanks!! laugh
You may want to post in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Gamers and TCAT forums, I'm sure you'll find some people there that would play.
Here you go:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/426060/minneapolissaint-paul...
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/710797/tcat-twin-cities-amer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls