devastadus bam
msg tools
Honestly i don't see how many races can beat this combo unless they get lucky by draw the right event cards or have some speed like jungle elfs. Take tundra orcs for example, fire archers can just constantly poke and teleport back to the summoner forever killing before my guys before they can reach them. I know they are expensive at 2 mana but I just don't see a good strategy to beat this race.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Demeriat
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The problem with the Fire Archers is precisely that 2 cost. It's hard to summon without letting go of a few resources, and you can only save two at a time. If you push with Units that have multiple life like Reapers, Brutes, or Stone Golems, you can push your weak Units behind them. The best faction to use to combat the Fire Archers is the Jungle Elves, particularly because of Chant of Negation, Lioneers, and Archer + Unit shield.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.