7 Posts

Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie» Forums » General

Subject: Heroscape in Australia? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gUYBRUSH tHREEPWOOD
Australia
flag msg tools
Hey anybody play heroscape in Australia?
I live in newcastle but if your on the central coast or in sydeny i would be intrested in hearing from you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Choo
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I've just started playing this game. My friends and I really enjoy the fast pace. A good change of pace from the WoW boardgame. Unfortunately I'm way over the other side of the country in Perth but Yes, I do play HeroScape in Australia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gUYBRUSH tHREEPWOOD
Australia
flag msg tools
Sweet!
well yeah perth is to far. but if im ever in that side of the country

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gUYBRUSH tHREEPWOOD
Australia
flag msg tools
Also where can your buy heroscape!

Toys are us are ok but thats the only place in my area thatr has it!

in aus do we get other expansions besides maddilions phrophecy cos thats all i find?

do we get terrain sets

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Tall
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen some of the other figure sets at Games Paradise in Sydney. They retail them for $24.95 each. No sign of the terrain packs though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Choo
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mb
In Perth, I got my HeroScape from Myer when it happened to have 20% Off Boardgame sale last weekend. This week I spotted it in K-Mart who were doing it at $75 with a Mallidon Booster shrunk wrap to the front!

I sourced the expansions from Toys'R'Us and Games World.

I wrote to Games Paradise regarding the terrain packs and it looks like they are going to be getting some dates on them soon. Seems like we are far far behind the 8-ball here in Australia compared to other places that have had HS for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wills
Australia
Panania
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xargon wrote:
Also where can your buy heroscape!

The Master Set seems to be $75 AUD at KMart lately (or $60 during 20% off sales).

My local Target has the Master Set for $50 AUD (not sure if that is just my store or an Australia wide thing).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.