Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malice O'Conner
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
Hello Gameboard Geeks,
This is it! I've been helping for the last several months with the development of a game called War Command. It's a strategic card game that sort of plays like a combination of magic the gathering and chess, with dice based combat like a classic tabletop RPG. War Command was originally planned and budgeted only for release on iOS and other digital platforms. However, after bringing a physical beta of the game to several conventions (and getting fantastic feedback) we've decided to launch a Kickstarter to release War Command as a physical game. Check out this Kickstarter link to get more details. If you like strategic games, CCGs/TCGs, living card games, chess, and/or war games, this one is for you.

(UPDATED)Kickstarter Link Here:
http://kck.st/12gYw6e

Thank you,

Malice O’Conner
www.fringegames.net
Www.warcommand.com

**UPDATE** This is sold as a living Card game. We don't own the rights to call it literally a "Living Card Game" but you buy the entire Edition of cards. When dealing with the digital version only are there boosters. This kickstarter is for the Physical Edition, not the Digital. The Physical Edition are purchased as entire Editions. Just so we're clear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Link not working mate

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1997386731/war-command-t...

Beautiful art work... unfortunately you lost me at "collectable" card game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Seymour
United States
Maynard
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like a neat game. I like the idea of the grid and laying out cards tactically. However, I will agree with others who have said it, I lost interest once I saw "collectable." Its just not my style of game and a type of game I dont want to invest in.

That said, it looks promising, and the artwork/idea is really unique.

Best of luck to you on your project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocco Privetera
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
twitchsey wrote:
Looks like a neat game. I like the idea of the grid and laying out cards tactically. However, I will agree with others who have said it, I lost interest once I saw "collectable." Its just not my style of game and a type of game I dont want to invest in.

That said, it looks promising, and the artwork/idea is really unique.

Best of luck to you on your project.
All of the above. I can't possibly commit the $ to dealing with a CCG. Never again! But good luck.

-Rocco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schreiber
United States
Waynesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Tolerance for ambiguity is the first step in maturity.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter hides a shorter URL in the Tweet button.

Here's yours: http://kck.st/1a8DBHv

Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls