Subject: Trading Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgive me but I can't seem to figure this out. When I'm looking at trades with other users I can see where they added some comments about the game (condition, version, etc)...

Where in the world can I do this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you visit the BGG page for any game in your collection scroll down to see all the various fields you can use to enter personal info about the game.

By Default:

Trade Condition - Shows when people click on "Propose a Trade with this User".

Comment - Shows when people click on the "comments" link at the top of a game page next to the ratings link, and also as a column on your collection list links when clicked from your profile page.(For Trade, Want to Play, etc)

Wish List Comment - Seen when someone clicks on your "Wish List" link from profile page.

Version - Lets you select the edition you own from a checklist and will show when clicking on the collection links from your profile.

All of these fields are entered by clicking on the relevant black area you see under "Item" at the bottom of the game page once you've added one to your collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much Dante. You knew exactly what I was talking about! Thanks again!

-Al

(mods can lock this thread if needed!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xpiredsodapop wrote:
Thank you so much Dante. You knew exactly what I was talking about! Thanks again!

-Al

(mods can lock this thread if needed!)

Happy I could help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.