8 Posts

Eclipse» Forums » General

Subject: Player Boards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Johnson
msg tools
Hello,

I have been searching the interwebs for images or pdfs of the player boards for each of the races (expansion included) and have been thus far unsuccessful.

Could someone please either post high quality images or pdfs of the players boards (or provide a link)

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be a copyright violation.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson
msg tools
the rules are available...not sure why the player boards would be more of a copy right violation than the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mjohns2078 wrote:
Hello,

I have been searching the interwebs for images or pdfs of the player boards for each of the races (expansion included) and have been thus far unsuccessful.
If you can't find them, just get yours scanned. Most copier shops can do it. I think even Staples and some other office supply stores can do it as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson
msg tools
bbhalla wrote:
mjohns2078 wrote:
Hello,

If you can't find them, just get yours scanned. Most copier shops can do it. I think even Staples and some other office supply stores can do it as well.

That would be an obvious solution if I owned the game. Alas, I do not. We've been playing with a buddy's copy of the game.

I want to be able to think about how I can play the various based on their specific traits. Of course, the rules tell me most of the story, but the player boards will show me the starting techs, starting ship blueprints, starting supplies, and building costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mjohns2078 wrote:
I want to be able to think about how I can play the various based on their specific traits. Of course, the rules tell me most of the story, but the player boards will show me the starting techs, starting ship blueprints, starting supplies, and building costs.
I believe I saw a few files in the files section that had all the racial information in a spreadsheet format. You might want to check there. There were also files for home sector stats and ring I, II, III stats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mjohns2078 wrote:
the rules are available...not sure why the player boards would be more of a copy right violation than the rules.
Because the owner of the copyright made the game rules available as a PDF, that's why.

BOb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Motz
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the files section. As was mentioned, there are several player aids and similar items that go over the differences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls