Eric
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
We just reached Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale ks funding goal!
Simply by doing that we unlocked our first stretch goal already, 125 new cards! 125 more new cards to come at the 40k stretch goal. I'm getting very excited to reach these stretch goals!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Butler
Canada
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
me! Me! ME! Pick me!

For just $15k over the funding goal, every backer (LION KING and up) essentially gets THREE (3) expansions. The third being the Horror which can be a stand alone game as well. I dare anyone to find stretch goals with that quality anywhere else!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kirby
Malaysia
KL
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats guys on getting to the funded level!!

Now to reach the $45K goal and have affordable International Shipping for us poor peeps based around the globe!!

This is gonna be such a nice surprise for my Daughter's birthday next year (as long as the delivery is no more than a month over the planned date!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds amazing!

Let's get this higher and higher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Lim
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Thank you everyone for not only backing and supporting our campaign, but also helping us spread the word! Although I mentioned the trend seems like it's going towards the Horror Edition, the great amount of new backers have begun pushing the trend... dare I say towards Steam Punk?

Once again, great job everyone and sincerely, Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.