Subject: Thats never happened before!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Teixeira
United Kingdom
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well it's been some time since we had played this and we were all looking forward to playing. My wife had a habit of always winning at this, which for some reason really frustrates a couple of our group.

There were four of us playing (me, my Wife, Pete and Keith).

The game lasted until the third round when my wife got rid of her last card and the scoring began. When we had all added up our money we were ALL on 28K which meant there was a four way tie.

The shoot out commenced and Keith went out first followed by Pete, I drew a bullet hole and thought "hey I might win this" but my wife also drew a bullet hole. Another round of shoot out started, I drew and failed, my wife drew and .....bullet hole!!!

She managed to win yet again!!!!! well done.

We have never had a tie in this game and thought the way to resolve this was very in keeping with the theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Irizarry
United States
Unspecified
Alabama
flag msg tools
My experience is that women are pretty good with rummy-type games. They beat me more at this type of games than others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.