Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Munchkin Legends» Forums » General

Subject: Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geordieracer82 wrote:
Please note that currently this game is only available from Target, and Target do not ship outside of the US, so us folks here in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and yes even Canada, cannot currently purchase this game.
Yes, the game is only available from Target. That said, I've seen several instances now of US fans helping out others. I suggest asking online for help if you're having problems scoring a copy of Munchkin Legends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Vee
Canada
flag msg tools
What about the Targets in Canada?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Knights of the Dinner Table - BobMicrobadge: Boss Monster fanMicrobadge: Who ya gonna call?Microbadge: Necromunda fanMicrobadge: Red Raven Games fan
Users willing to sell through the BGG marketplace could make a wee profit (as well as helping out non-US gamers, with the good feeling and luck boost that should bring... meeple)

I'm on the lookout for a copy, alas... the hunt is not going well :-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Knights of the Dinner Table - BobMicrobadge: Boss Monster fanMicrobadge: Who ya gonna call?Microbadge: Necromunda fanMicrobadge: Red Raven Games fan
If only there were a place in the General BGG forums to ask if any user(s) in the US would be willing to do so... not sure where I could post such a request... :-/

Seeing the card previews makes me want it, and the fact that I can't get it makes me want it even more!! Curse the string of events that led to this exclusivity deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Miller

Maryland
msg tools
Microbadge: Doomtown: Reloaded fanMicrobadge: L5R Dragon ClanMicrobadge: Deadlands: Doomtown fanMicrobadge: I am a Boss MonsterMicrobadge: Shadows of Brimstone fan
Clockpunk wrote:
If only there were a place in the General BGG forums to ask if any user(s) in the US would be willing to do so... not sure where I could post such a request... :-/

Seeing the card previews makes me want it, and the fact that I can't get it makes me want it even more!! Curse the string of events that led to this exclusivity deal.
I'd be willing to help out, I'm planning on ordering a couple copies soon anyways. GeekMail me and we can work something out.

I might order 3 copies, if someone else needs one. Just GM me, first come first serve!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Miller

Maryland
msg tools
Microbadge: Doomtown: Reloaded fanMicrobadge: L5R Dragon ClanMicrobadge: Deadlands: Doomtown fanMicrobadge: I am a Boss MonsterMicrobadge: Shadows of Brimstone fan
Also, if anyone happens to know the dimensions of a Munchkin box, it'd help me figure out the best shipping option. I have plenty of Munchkin boxes, but I can't seem to find a damn tape measure..... soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Ooh, I'm working until rather late today, but I believe the boxes are about the same size as Chez House Party and Awful Green Things (8th Edition), the latter of which is listed as:

Size: 9.25 x 6.25 x 1.88 inches
1.50 pounds

If that is of any help?

Edit: Munchkin Cnan is listed as:

Size: 9.25 x 6.19 x 1.75 inches

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Miller

Maryland
msg tools
That's a huge help actually. Might not fit in one of the flat rate boxes, so I might have to try to find a box that fits it snugly enough to keep shipping costs down. Right now, shipping is looking to be about $24, plus $25 for the game.

I plan on ordering another extra copy, if anybody else want's in. I'll place the order as soon as I hear from one more interested party, or on Friday, which ever comes first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Ross
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Queen Games "Templar" Contest participantMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Targets around me have several in stock. If anyone is looking, I picked up my version today and can start looking for boxes worthy of shipping. PM me if you're interested. Won't charge you any more than cost + shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls