Michael Iachini
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this sort of thing, and I know it's not for everyone, but I thought the community might be interested in this graphic that I'm calling the Equaliteeple. Lots of folks like to change their social media avatars from time to time, and this is one of those times that many are going with something involving a pink equals sign on a red background to show support for marriage equality.

Well, if you want to support both marriage equality and board games, you're welcome to use the Equaliteeple. Enjoy. :-)

Equaliteeple link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
Very nice. I predict this post will wind up in Religion, Sex and Politics on at least two counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Iachini
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that a different forum? I'm happy to move this over there if that would be more appropriate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabrielle Meester
United States
University Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Upon this blasted heath you stop our way!
mbmbmbmbmb
Equaliteeple is fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I will certainly put it in the avatar rotation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.