Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cdr Jameson
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have tried every online shop to get this version but it is out of stock everywhere and no estimates for new stock. Does anybody know when or if this is going to be shipped again?

I played 4 player Innovation at my local game group and thought it was fabulous. I was closing in on the win and then a player who hadn't scored any points played fission and blew me and my next nearest player out of the water. He didn't win but neither did we. It was a hilarious moment when we realised what that card was going to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get it from Philibert: http://www.philibertnet.com/. They ship to the UK (8 €, if I am not mistaken). Google Translate is your friend (especially through Chrome's built-in page translation), si nécessaire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cdr Jameson
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for info; interestingly they are also selling the Anglaise version. However I managed to source a copy from www.sircollectalot.co.uk, just waiting for delivery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Manning
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
sircollectalot.co.uk and www.philibertnet.com out of stock now - any more suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.