Hide
4 Posts

Adlung Land» Forums » Rules

Subject: Adlungland rule clarification sought rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Parker
msg tools
Anybody out there ever play Adlungland? Got a rules question for you.
If a player has already earned one of the risk cards, the "fear factor"card for example, can he/she play into a situation where he/she would ordinarily earn that same risk card? Would having that particular risk card give the player carte blance to continue to play into those situations as long as he/she held that card.

I wouldn't mind if someone responded to my personal email: theparkerfamily5@msn.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
Microbadge: I play with poker chipsMicrobadge: I play with poker chipsMicrobadge: I play with poker chipsMicrobadge: impliesMicrobadge: Always the Banker
For best results, I recommend that you post your question here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Adlungland » Forums » Rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silvano Sorrentino
Italy
Bari
BA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Sorry, I'm ticklish!
mbmbmbmbmb
boardcertified wrote:
Anybody out there ever play Adlungland? Got a rules question for you.
Well, yes. I designed it. whistle

boardcertified wrote:
If a player has already earned one of the risk cards, the "fear factor"card for example, can he/she play into a situation where he/she would ordinarily earn that same risk card? Would having that particular risk card give the player carte blance to continue to play into those situations as long as he/she held that card.
Yes, the only risk card you can have in multiple copies is the "Work in Progress" card; in any other case, if you already have the "Fear" card for example you can play have than four Fear warning icons during next turn, but you do not aggravate your situation...

Fun (well, funish) Fact: in my first propotype you had 9 risk cards: two copies of each risk and 3 "Work in progress". During the playtest phase I decided to limit the risk cards to one copy each, because the situation for a player having two Maintenance (or two Fear) cards is very little fun. Unfortunately I forgot to revise the rules I sent to AdlungSpiele, that started with:

Contents:
56 Ride cards
9 Problem cards
1 Arrow card

I am glad they were able to count better than me and put the correct number in the rulebook. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls