Popular Tags: [View All]
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: JackassMicrobadge: I´m only half evilMicrobadge: We are all winners - we were the fastest spermMicrobadge: Attempting to give a damn.......damn not given.
I have sent an email to JAG customer service. To their Kickstarter page. Posted in their comments section.

I have yet to receive a response from any of them.

So, in order to cover all of the bases, as we seem to get Eric making appearances on this game page, I will ask the same question here.

The BackerKit for Krosmaster Arena, which is where you add extra add-ons and such was supposed to have it's lock down date on June 20.
It is now almost a week past that date, and it has yet to be locked down. I really want the add-ons for my pledge, and yet I have still to be charged for them, and I can still adjust my BackerKit without any issues, and I have still to be charged for those add-ons.

Is this a mistake? A bug? Do I need to be concerned?

What I find most concerning is the lack of response from any source at all. It's been several days now, without a peep from anywhere I have asked or sent this question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kouzmanoff
United States
Champaign
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I sign into backerkit, I see this message:
Quote:
The due date for ordering your rewards has passed. You can change it, but we can't guarantee that we have not already processed your order.
Is that not lockdown?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: JackassMicrobadge: I´m only half evilMicrobadge: We are all winners - we were the fastest spermMicrobadge: Attempting to give a damn.......damn not given.
That must have just gone through, and it says the same for mine as well.
But, my card has yet to be charged for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Brant,

Hi. The team taking care of the Krosmaster Kickstarter were away over the weekend. I just took a look at the KS site and it looks like Friday morning was the last message responded to. They got back yesterday, so I trust it'll all be sorted out today/tomorrow.

And if you ever have trouble getting anyone, you can always message me here on BGG.

:-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I added a few more things since the lock down went longer than planned.
So, good for you guys, and not so good for my wallet. robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fred fred
msg tools
EU BACKER BE CAREFUL: I juste have this message:

Japanime_games_logo_sq_copy_1.thumb
Japanime Games
Tuesday Jun 25 2013, 10:21pm EDT

The manufacturer made a mistake in shipping and they all came to the US.

I am sorry for the inconvenience!

SO IT MEANS THAT WE HAVE TO PAY CUSTOM FEE, VAT, IMPORT TAXE even if JPG said that the game will be ship within the EU, so we have to support there mistake with cash without reward: I'm not agree with that and you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm not seeing where they say you have to pay anything extra. Did you not paste the entire email or are you just guessing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: Transmetropolitan fanMicrobadge: Sci Fi Games fanMicrobadge: Tactical Space Combat Games fanMicrobadge: Nemo's War fanMicrobadge: At Dawn We Ate Sugar Smacks
They just sent out an update with news about the EU shipping hiccup.

Project Update #48 wrote:
Hey, all.

Initially, all backers within the EU were to have their pledges shipped from France. Which was great for all of you in the EU; shorter ship times and no customs or duties! Well, the originating warehouse shipped everything together to the US instead of splitting the shipment. Oops.

Not a problem though. We are going to pay all the duties and taxes on pledges shipped into the EU. I just went through the shipping regulations for every country in the EU to make sure this is possible and we're all covered. So nothing has changed for those of you in the EU except a little longer ship time. Sorry for that.

Note that this does not affect international backers not in the EU. All duties and customs will still be your responsibility just as before. EU backers were never expecting to pay duties in the first place, which is why we are extending this courtesy.

Apologies for the brief panic this caused for some of you. Did you really think we'd leave you out to dry?! :-)

Krosmaster is almost here, folks. It's going to be an awesome summer.

Thanks!

Eric Reasoner
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls