Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

BGG» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: [H] Loads of Heroscape, Rttf, Ticalla, various NIB boxes.... [W] ??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Benham
United States
Inver Grove Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've decided to Limit myself to 1 ridiculously large collection of miniatures that I'll never play at any given time, so my Heroscape collection is ready for the boot. I'm open to any offers, trades or sales (through BGG marketplace).

Everything has been sorted and marked on my for trade list. Ideally I'd like to move my RotV and SotM sets to the same person so I can just send you my lovely giant box of tiles and not have to sort them. Everything else is already sorted and I am more than willing to piece out.
All small units have been stored in plano containers, and large units freestanding in a plano shelf unit. Make a deal for a large enough set and I'll include a/the figure boxes. Most cards have been sleeved, I've noted the few instances where this is not the case. The sleeves are those square heavy-plastic things that House of Mouse Games used to sell.

As far as wants, check my wishlist, Mostly moving this to feed my new x-wing miniatures hobby. Likely will do most sales in CSI or amazon gift cards because I hate paypal, so keep that in mind.

I have:
1 Rise of the Valkyrie complete no box. no sparkly water or special units, 2nd edition

1 Swarm of the Marro complete no box.

1 Marvel complete with box.

1 Fortress set with box, no book, missing 1 battlement (of 50) and 11 ladder pieces (of 22)

2x Road to the Forgotten forest complete no box

2x Ticalla Jungle complete no box.

1x Orm's Return, 1x Raknar's Vision both Complete, No box. Purchased new opened and played maybe twice. All cards Sleeved, all figs stored in Plano.

D1:
4x Fury of the Primordials, 1x Heroes of Faerun, 1x Glaun Bog Raiders, 1x Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen, all New in Box

Blackmoon's siege:
1x Dividers & Defenders, 1x Dwarves and Repulsors, 1x Braves and Brawlers, 1x Heroes of the Moon all New in Box

Dawn of Darkness:
1x Zombie Horde, New in Box.

3x Zombie Horde, Opened never played. All cards still in their original packaging, all figs stored in plano boxes. No box.

1x Shades and Orcs Opened never played. All cards Sleeved, all figs stored in plano boxes. No box.

1x Shades and Orcs Opened never played. All cards still in their original packaging, all figs stored in plano boxes. No box.

Defenders of Kinsland:
2x Soldiers and Wolves New in Box.

1x Elves, 1x Defenders of the Molten Sea.
Purchased new, Opened and never played. All cards Sleeved, all figs stored in plano.

Fields of Valor
1x Templar Knights, 1x Spearmen and Riflemen, New in Box.

1x Heroes of Elswin, 1x Fiends and Vampires purchased new opened never played, figs stored in plano, cards sleeved no box.

Thora's Vengeance
1x Gladiators and Agents, purchased new, opened, never played. Cards Sleeved, figs stored in plano, no box.

Utgar's Rage
1x Drones & Minions, New in Box.

1x Heroes of Barrenspur. Purchased new opened played maybe twice. All card sleeved, all figs stored in Plano. No Box

2x Knights and the Swog Rider. Purchased new, opened played maybe twice. 1 set cards in original packaging, 1 set cards in ziplock. All figs stored in Plano. No Box.

2x Minutemen and Wolves. Purchased new, opened never played. All cards in original packaging. All figs stored in plano. No Box.

Drop a post or GM me and we'll see what we can't work out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls