Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone know where I could purchase just the "gold coins" (that come in several of the expansions) for dominion? (the expansions def come with enough, I just need several sets more!! thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
Microbadge: If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking
We don't use the coins—we use cards instead. I own all Dominion sets released (except base cards). My coins are just sitting, never used, in my Box O’ Many Things, so if you want them, you can have them—just GM me your mailing address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks, I did email you...but also looking for 5-6 more bags...if anyone knows a way to purchase them please let me know...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tables
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt they're sold separately, however, if you contact RGG and explain you're interested in buying them, they might be able to sell you some from their spare parts.

That said, I'm curious, what do you need so many for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Begin
United States
Reno
NV
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to buy some extra sets direct from Jay in the past
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
John_VW wrote:
anyone know where I could purchase just the "gold coins" (that come in several of the expansions) for dominion? (the expansions def come with enough, I just need several sets more!! thanks...
You can try RGG directly, but at the moment he has decided not to do it as a product, because it seems unlikely there would possibly be enough interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
Microbadge: If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking
donaldx wrote:
John_VW wrote:
You can try RGG directly, but at the moment he has decided not to do it as a product, because it seems unlikely there would possibly be enough interest.
Yes, I would use slightly larger coins for games rather than coins quite this small.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
U.S.A., Earth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
If they don't have to be coins, perhaps you could make do with plastic beads, glass stones, or wooden cubes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
Huh? I thought coins were widely available in the USA for 1¢ each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls