Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Honey Badger
United States
Arvada/Wheat Ridge
Colorado
flag msg tools
Hello everyone.

One of the best things about gaming is the group (At least I hope it is for you).

We have a very funny group that tends to say some funny/inappropriate things.

I thought it might be fun to start up a twitter hashtag to post your favorite when you are gaming. I copied (of course) the other popular one that I will not repeat, but used the family friendly #StuffMyGameGroupSays

Join in!

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... or post it here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im not on twitter, in DK its not very used and mostly by the younger kids.

For fun stuff me and my gaming group says:

When we play Descent 2nd ed, theres sometimes an willpower attribute test that needs to be taken by the heroes, the symbol looks like a star and in danish star is slang for rectum, or the asshole if u want.
So as the overlord I say "Test your star" which has become a classic in our group now coming up at the weirdest moments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
A few weeks ago i accidentally launched my whole copy of Quarriors (expansions and all) onto the floor of my pal's basement. We thought we found everything until a week later we notice one basic quidity die was missing. He looked in his basement but didnt find it. Well, God didnt think he looked hard enough because his basement flooded that night from an epic rain storm. While cleaning out his basement he found the die. Now every time a component falls onto the floor, someone screams "Flood the house!!!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well...we have been known to shout "Erel is a cylon!", regardless of what game is being played. In some cases, Erel isn't even around.

The most common saying, repeated hundreds of times every session, is "What do you want to play next?" "I don't know. What do you want to play?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Honey Badger
United States
Arvada/Wheat Ridge
Colorado
flag msg tools
Merlin open your eyes.

Merlin: OK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garcia
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello I Am Jim
badge
Yo
mbmbmbmbmb
Scenario
My game group is learning Shadows Over Camelot for the first time. The cards have been passed out to see who is a traitor or not, and my brother is reading the rule book out loud to us.

He just finished reading out loud how the traitor works

My Brother: Ooohhhh that's what I have to do....I mean....
Rest of us: laughshakethumbsdown
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Demon Jim wrote:
Scenario
My game group is learning Shadows Over Camelot for the first time. The cards have been passed out to see who is a traitor or not, and my brother is reading the rule book out loud to us.

He just finished reading out loud how the traitor works

My Brother: Ooohhhh that's what I have to do....I mean....
Rest of us: laughshakethumbsdown

Or you read the rules first. Then deal the cards. And one person says... "So explain to me how the traitor works again."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Filpus
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
Or you read the rules first. Then deal the cards. And one person says... "So explain to me how the traitor works again."

That's why I explain the rules, deal the cards, and immediately remind everyone how the traitor works. And in BSG at Sleeper (or beginning of the game if Baltar's around), I always explain what happens if you're a double Cylon, or Cylon+Sympathizer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kendrick
United States
Richmond
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When we play Ascension and someone battles the Cultist we say we're going to "bang the cultist". It all started when I innocently said it. It just kinda stuck. lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.